Constant Voltage LED Driver 12V 100W
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||500 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Productivity:||200 thousands pcs|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
Model No.: HR100W-02-12
Constant Voltage drivers are designed for a single direct current (DC) output voltage. Most common constant voltage drivers (or Power Supplies) are 12VDC or 24VDC. An LED light that is rated for constant voltage usually specifies the amount of input voltage it needs to operate correctly.
A constant voltage LED Driver receives standard line voltage (100-277VAC). This is the type of power that is typically output from your wall outlets around the home. Constant Voltage Drivers switch this alternating current voltage (VAC) to a low direct current voltage (VDC). The driver will always maintain a constant voltage no matter what kind of current load is put on it.
• Constant voltage LED Driver
• Output voltage 12V
• Max. current 8000mA
• Max. output power 100 W
• Dimmable via PWM/0-10V/RX/Dali LED dimmers
• Nominal life-time up to 50,000 h
• 5-year guarantee
• Cove lighting, facade accent lighting, ceiling integration,linear lighting.
• 12 V, 100 W
• Very good THD performance in wide load range < 5 %
• Ripple and Noise 0.36V p-p
• Small cross section
• Push terminal for simple wiring
• The cables should be run separately from the mains connections and
mains cables to ensure good EMC conditions.
• The LED wiring should be kept as short as possible to ensure good EMC.
The max. secondary cable length is 2 m (4 m circuit).
• The LED Driver has no inverse-polarity protection on the secondary side.
Wrong polarity can damage LED modules with no inverse-polarity protection.
• Wrong wiring of the LED Driver can lead to malfunction or irreparable
The earth connection is conducted as protection earth (PE). The LED Driver can be earthed via metal housing. If the LED Driver will be earthed,protection earth (PE) has to be used. There is no earth connection required for the functionality of the LED Driver. Earth connection is recommended to improve following behaviour:
• Electromagnetic interferences (EMI)
• LED glowing at standby
• Transmission of mains transients to the LED output
In general it is recommended to earth the LED Driver if the LED module is mounted on earthed luminaire parts respectively heat sinks and thereby representing a high capacity against earth.
Shenzhen Fahold Electronics Co.,Ltd.was established in 2010, a factory which integrating the LED Drivers design, R&D and manufacture, passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification. It covering an area of 5000 squre meters, existing staff of 180 workers which including 25 Researchers, 20 quality controls. The production capacity of Fahold are 5 million units per year.
Products passed UL, TUV, SGS, SAA ,CB,CE,ROHS Ceritification.
Products applicable to street light, industrial and mining light, linear light, tri-proof light, flood light , panel light and so on.
Markets are in North America, Europe, Australia, South Korea and other countries.
Quality first, Management excellence; Keep Continually improving, Strive for perfection.
- Company Name: ShenZhen Fahold Electronic Limited
- Representative: Yingyuan Liu
- Product/Service: LED Driver , LED Panel Linear Driver , LED Downlight Driver , LED Linear Driver , Waterproof LED Driver , DC12/24V LED Driver
- Capital (Million US $): 3,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2009
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building C, Starlight Industrial Park,Shilong Community,Shiyan Town,Bao'an District,Shenzhen,China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Mr.Liu
- Tel: 86-0755-27639266
Premium Related Products